2018 Psychotherapy Networker Symposium
For 41 years, the Networker Symposium has been psychotherapy’s essential gathering, with 130 workshops, a faculty of over 100 of the field’s leading contributors, and 4,000 of its most creative and inquiring practitioners. Join leading innovators from around the world to explore how the latest advances in the field have expanded our vision of therapeutic transformation—and discover a new range of possibilities to bring fresh ideas and renewed creativity into your practice.
You’ll discover how to:
- Apply appropriate breathing and meditation practices based on your client’s presenting mood and diagnosis
- Help clients learn breathing, toning, and hand-gesture practices to self-regulate between sessions
- Incorporate simple yoga skills like adapted breathing and meditations in clinical settings, even when clients express cultural, religious, or personal resistance to practicing yoga
In this experiential workshop, you’ll discover how to teach clients to:
- Move from cognitive mindfulness to effortless heart mindfulness in order to access well-being and transform trauma
- Go beyond self-compassion to a natural, deep compassion from the Self for all parts
- Shift from thought-based ego-centeredness to open-hearted Self using methods, such as unhooking from thinking, dropping from head to heart, and opening to awake awareness
- Transform difficult emotions and repressed, shadow parts by helping clients enhance their true Self’s compassionate, relational capacity
There are no reviews yet.